“The knowledge of experts only 15% of their success, the remaining 85% depends on social relationships” – Andrew Carnegie, the steel king of America has said. So how to get the social relationship, let’s start from the simple and specific job that you can do.
Sincere and positive
A young pretty successful shared: “During the meeting, an old friend to ask me” Do you work do I do it? “. Although it is clear to me and him had no contact with each other for a long time, and I did not know he was doing in any field or ever had any experience.
You can draw something from this lesson?
first, do not take time his own time and make others confused with selfish demands from you.
Second, let’s take care of your relationship honestly. Just take a few minutes to call to ask an old friend for lunch or take the time to meet colleagues, and you will get valuable information as well as sympathy from others.
Emphasized his interest in communication will make you harder to come up with others. In times of fierce competition today, nobody wants to invest in a relationship where they feel taken advantage of both. So, to get the good things from the relationship, you must first prove their capabilities and willing to go.
Showing concerns and building close relationships between each individual will help build and improve relationships. Movies and arts are one of the most effective ways to engage people, good movies from HBO, FMovies, … and photo exhibitions, etc. will help us get closer.
If being left in a crowd of strangers, what would you do?
Sit, bend sad eyes watching others. Trying to make himself as small as possible and at the clock to see when I’ll get out of this tangle of trouble?
Perfunctory smile when someone greets you?
All are unhelpful for the expansion of where your relationship.
Now, assuming you are in the middle of a buffet for those unacquainted. Be boldly holding her cocktail, find the object you most sympathetic and proactive chat. You can begin by introducing names, disciplines, interests, abilities v … v … The story will go far and easier than you thought. Of course, this example can be applied to the party, gathering or even in the days of recruiting more.
If you worry and procrastinate, prepare yourself an elegant outfit, a bright smile and an open heart most confident. Are you ready to express themselves ahead of others and know.
Join the club and conference
Now you’re excited to communicate and learn about someone else. So how do you find them?
Simple, join the club annual sessions offline themed suits you register a class or extracurricular. Leveraging strengths and areas of interest and the easiest way to expand the relationship. If you feel it’s hard to talk with someone or do not know how to begin a relationship, do not worry. By now there are a lot of clubs and classes to help you open up enhanced communication capabilities. There you will become familiar with the expression, talk, listen and connect.
Carefully preserved the communications of others
Nowadays, it’s easy to dial a phone call, or e-mail to exchange online information for your contacts. All you need to do is use a mobile phone, laptop or desktop. But have you ever thought about losing your phone, email address was compromised or stolen ID Yahoo Messenger yet? Believe me, some people will feel it is the end of that!
So now, take a little time to sort the list of contact information that you have on a notebook, a clear subheading and science. If you have a place to store the received business card, the more excellent. Whether you feel that this is silly and time-consuming, but it is really effective and reliable there.
Open to the media
The last thing I want to share with you, that is the secret to finding the relationship you need. In addition to establishing the link from relatives, friends or colleagues, you can take advantage of the convenience that today’s information society offers. Please link facebook with friends, use Yahoo Messenger or other chat tools to visit everyone, as long as you know far more restrained and avoid momentum too deep into the virtual life.
You can find your own opportunities by capturing information on these workshops, classes or meetings regularly to develop skills. If you find the information interesting, please consider sharing it with their friends and participate in these activities.
Starting small and simple things, you would see the benefits of investing in relationships.